This vacancy has now expired
Due to increase demand, they are expanding their team and require two Quality Specialists to join their team.
- Involved in supporting the global GMP Quality Assurance activities for the IMP Licence
- Complete auditing/ review of batch documentation to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations
- Manage product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s.
- At least three years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- A degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of QA and compliance within a GMP manufacturing environment.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Tipperary - 11 month contract Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product
QA IT Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, Ireland With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.