SCCM Administrator (Spain)
This vacancy has now expired
Our client is seeking a consultant to provide on-going support for SCCM services and will implement service enhancements. Interested candidates should have a strong SCCM background and be able to work in Spain full time as a freelancer.
Importantly this role is most relevant for candidates seeking a positive work-life balance. It won't offer the same rates found in major EU cities but Valencia is very affordable and offers a variety of benefits including great weather, excellent food, amazing beaches and superb social activities. This is also an English-speaking position.
- Design and maintain the SCCM infrastructure(s) for ICC and its partner organization
- Design and maintain the necessary GPOs for managing desktops
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting of any issues related to SCCM (infrastructure and clients)
- Perform OS deployment and management (Task sequences, Driver packages, ZTI, LTI, etc.)
- Monitor SCCM clients health and take appropriate actions when required
- Create custom SCCM reports
- Define and perform SCCM on-going maintenance tasks
- Outline and perform SCCM disaster recovery procedures
- Outline and implement the delegation of SCCM administration for 1st level support engineers
- Perform software update configuration and management
- Perform 3rd party update configuration and management
- Work on assigned incidents, problems, changes and projects involving SCCM
- Interact with the customer organizations’ engineers while delivering the above services
- Follow standards and processes in place
- Help in the improvement of processes and in documentation whenever required.
- Provide ‘stand-by’ services during weekends, holidays and outside of normal working hours as required
- Work with other teams while performing the above
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in management of Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) infrastructure, and at least 3 years on SCCM Current Branch
- Experience with Desktop migration from Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10
- Experience managing GPOs in desktop environments
- Experience with BitLocker desirable
- Experience with 802.1x authentication desirable
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, KMS, PKI, SQL
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience in large-scale and complex environments, particularly global implementations
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of networking
Candidates who can see themselves living and working in Spain for 6+ months should respond to this advert as soon as possible with CV and contact details.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Azure Cloud Administrator - Contract 15 months - Valencia, Spain An Azure Cloud Engineer is required by an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. This is a long term contract until the end
Systems Administrator (Windows) - Contract Excellent opportunity for a Windows Administrator (Sys Admin) to join an international client and a multinational team providing on-going support to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.