Senior Automation Engineer
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for a Senior Automation Engineer to work an 11 month contract assisting capital project on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Process Analytical Technologies and Laboratory systems for capital projects.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables.
- Successful candidate should Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues.
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards.
- Ensure that SDLC is appropriately applied.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- Specific experience in the design, implementation and qualification of Process Analytical technologies is a requirement – SIPAT is preferable, Multivariate analysis, NIR and other technologies.
- Familiarity with real time release using PAT technologies would be advantageous
- Experience with Process Automation systems and/or Laboratory systems in a Life sciences environment is desirable.
- 3 or more years of experience in project automation/IT support in a Life Sciences environment with direct technical and SDLC experience.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.