Senior QA Consultant
Our client that specialises in producing radiopharmaceutical products for patients across the globe are currently seeking the expertise of an Senior QA Consultant
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a re-fit of a clinical lab to transform it into a small GMP aseptic compounding manufacturing suite.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior QA Consultant role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help deliver the new facility to QA GMP status and present to the MHRA to gain license.
- Implement a new manual paper-based QMS system
- Oversee quality procedures for validation plan etc.
- Help define, shape and action the strategy
- Facility design and qualification
- GMP/regulatory requirements to enable site license (MS Specials license)
- QMS design and implementation.
- Site validation plan construction and implementation
- Experience of helping to get a new site licensed
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for another role as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist? We are looking for Senior Regional Regulatory Affairs Associate to work for our Hertfordshire client who is global a global
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.