- Play a key role within the team in the design, build, deployment, and support of the new solution.
- Compile innovative web interfaces for the applications and sites using the leading modern technologies.
- Develop clean & elegant, well-documented and reusable code, to provide ease to maintain and extend.
- Design and build automated tests.
- Perform continuous improvement and maintenance of the solution.
- Liaise with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc)
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required.
- A proven software development expertise
- Highly experienced in automated testing, cross-browser testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Understanding of secure software development practices
- Experience with secure software development tooling
- Understanding/experience with React Native.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.