Tier 3 Windows and AD System Engineer
Looking for a collaborative and motivated Windows and AD systems engineer with a growth mindset who wants to support clients to reach their sustainable development goals. The person will be part of a team that is working closely with its stakeholders on Windows and AD architecture design and problem investigations. The selected candidate will be part of the Tier 3 infrastructure and platform support unit.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Windows and AD engineering tasks around architecture, problem investigation and project type of work.
- Support the Head, Infrastructure and Platform Unit in the design and architecture of services, ongoing service delivery and support, ensuring that the services meet agreed customer requirements, that the service is within the agreed budget and meets the defined SLAs
- Work closely with the Business Relationship Management (BRM) and customer, including periodic service reviews and meetings with the customer to understand their concerns and requirements.
- Participate in disaster recovery and business continuity plans, with adequate geographical distribution for client-hosted environments and conduct periodic physical infrastructure disaster recovery and redundancy tests, in liaison with business owners identify dependencies to improve service restoration time
- As a team, prepare and perform complex, high impact, and high-risk changes
- Perform Tier 3 “stand-by” services during weekends, holidays and outside of normal working hours when Tier 2 cannot solve the incident; assist in Major Incidents and security incidents where required
- Ensure that all actions and discussions pertaining to issues escalated from Tier 1 or 2 support are completely documented in ServiceNow
- Work on assigned problems to find and eliminate the root cause of issues that result in incidents
- Work continuously to increase Tier 2 technical support knowledge by reviewing escalated cases on a regular basis
- Design and implement automation to enhance operational efficiency, resiliency and rapid provisioning of servers and software
- Provide other ad-hoc support to other units as required – this includes the participation in special projects or support of service delivery for short periods of time on a part-time or full-time basis upon request from the senior management
- Contribute to the success of the team, prioritizing work based on the needs of our customers and the business
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and team building within the team
- Be proactive, with a clear ability to think beyond boundaries, take controlled risks and assume responsibilities. Look to improve and add efficiency to current processes
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Network Engineer - Long Term Contract - Valencia New long term contract role for a Tier 3 Network Engineer. You'll join an international organisation and a multinational group of Network
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.