This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- There are 4 broad technical areas that will require the leadership of experienced, energetic and committed engineers:
- Vial and Syringe filling operations
- Vial and Syringe Sterility operations
- Each role will be involved in the project from the vendor Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), through to the Performance Qualification; providing hands-on support, C&Q oversight, execution of OQ and PQ testing.
- The successful candidate will need to have demonstrated experience in one or more of the above areas.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry – along with a working knowledge of current regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience with sterile processing and sterilisation technologies
- Previously worked on large scale projects
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.