We’re looking for an experience warranty specialist or perhaps a licensed engineer with significant experience of repair cycle management who can step up into the role. Good knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory and experience in the airline/aerospace sector and with AMOS is preferred. You don’t have to be a Spanish national or speak Spanish but given the location of work that would be a bonus.
As a Warranty Engineer and Onsite Warranty Coordinator you will:
- Daily review of airline tech logs to identify and claim compensation for Line Maintenance defects.
- Assess Heavy Maintenance work packs to identify material and labour claims with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Contact suppliers to gather the necessary information to justify a quoted repair and contest where appropriate.
- Review Service Bulletins for warranty entitlement associated with industry support and non-industry support claims.
- Support the implementation and management of the delivery of Warranty Management services (in coordination with UK-based staff)
- Build multi-level relationships both internally and externally with the end customer and keep regular contact with the main UK office.
- Provide a point of contact for data retrieval, problem resolution and advice.
You will have:
- Relevant experience as a Warranty Engineer, ideally within aviation but other sectors may be considered.
- Appropriate industry experience within a Supply Chain, Aerospace, Value Engineering, Warranty or Technical Services discipline.
- HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering discipline or long term hands on experience.
- High level competency in using MS Excel
- Strong time management skills and the ability to live and work in Spain!
- Prior experience with AMOS is advantageous.
Interviews will be taking place imminently so if you have the warty experience and would like the opportunity to live and work in Spain’s number one city then please get in touch now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for a new Safety position in Athens, if so please read on. Working for one of our global providers and working within an established team, you will be handling local and global
Are you looking for a new and exciting New Year challenge? Are you looking for to build your career within Pharmacovigilance? If so please read on. My global Pharmaceutical client with an
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.