Web Developer (PHP/Drupal)
As a PHP/Drupal Web Developer you will:
- Gather complex system requirements by meeting with clients and researching existing technology to understand the business requirements and possible solutions for new applications
- Develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms and data output
- Document code and associated processes
- Design and develop innovative integrated solutions
- Provide guidance in application design and development to more junior staff
- Test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios
- Implement and monitor changes
- Investigate and resolve any issues
- Solid background with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony) and application design
- High-level knowledge of JS frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js)
- Lots of experience with Drupal 8 theming, contrib and custom module development
- Expert knowledge in developing and consuming RESTful services
- Working knowledge of Drush, Drupal Composer, Docker containers
- Demonstrable experience with UI and UX principles, concepts, and techniques
- Ability to live and work in Valencia, Spain
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta is hiring now for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support person to join one of our favourite clients at their Spanish office in Valencia! This is an English-speaking long term contract role a spart
An Azure Cloud Engineer is needed for an upcoming contract position based in Valencia, Spain. Working with an international organisation, you will be performing deployment and administration tasks
Is Blockchain technology something you’re looking to focus on in future? If yes, maybe this long term contract role as a Digital ID Blockchain Developer will interest you. Working from Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.