Works Package Manager
Do you want to work with a world leader in offshore wind? This opportunity is currently available to a Works Package Manager to join our client’s newest project based in Gentofte. They are a long-standing market leader in the industry owning and developing projects across all major and emerging offshore wind markets, offering fantastic career opportunities for all contractors who join.
In this role as Works Package Manager, you will be responsible for the Carbon Capture package, including:
- Overall coordination between disciplines
- Overall coordination between other packages (notably HV Power, civil, ME&I, Communication & IT)
- Manage schedule, cost and risks of the package
- Review of technical and documentation deliveries from the package supplier
- Expediting the package (workshop inspections, FAT)
- Supporting site with troubleshooting during installation and commissioning
- Supporting the Contract Manager for claims and variations
- Verify final documentation
- Competence one have successfully completed a degree in Engineering, Chartered Engineer or another relevant degree
- Competence two are experienced in managing supplier contracts
- Competence three have experience from industries like synthetic fuels, chemical plants, refineries or other heavy process industry
- Competence four have experience with internal as well as external interface management
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Export Cable Installation Engineer – Offshore Wind – Contract – Yorkshire Are you passionate about playing a role in the green energy transition? Do you want to work for one of the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.
I manage this role.