This vacancy has now expired
Quanta part of QCS Staffing are an award-winning technical services provider based in Berkhamsted. We partner with some of the world's leading life sciences, renewable energy, data centre and IT organisations.
The role of Commercial Manager is a crucial one within in our business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the business is updated on contractual, insurance and legislative matters compliantly and in a timely manner.
- Reviewing client terms and commercial analysis of the risks
- Working with clients, contractors, suppliers, internal staff and stakeholders
- Negotiation of client terms and the Quanta group’s insurances
- Quality control of contracts
- Supporting the preparation and submission of RFI/RFPs/Tenders
- Involved with the compliance team to manage international contractor legislation, including but not limited to AWR, IR35. Opt Out Regulations, A1 certifications; 183 day rule, Ftax, Limosa, Brexit, 1099 and W2 contractors
- Being the point of contact/escalation for candidate and client based compliance enquiries
- Managing compliance audits processes
- Identifying compliant and commercially viable business solutions in new geographical locations
- Working to the company’s Service Level Agreement
- Being aware of legislative changes
The Commercial Manager sits within our fantastic Contracts and Compliance team and reports into our experienced Group Legal & Compliance Manager.
Knowledge / Experience required:
- Technical review of technical Framework Agreements, Master Service Agreements, etc
- Client negotiation skills
- Managing company insurances
Nice to have experience:
- Managing contractor and compliance and administration
- Managing, mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Working within an international recruitment business
- Working with LTD company workers, freelancers and umbrella company workers
- Bullhorn (CRM) would be desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Communication with contractors, clients and work colleagues
- Clear and structured career and progression pathways
- Award-winning training programmes and dedicated Learning & Development team
- One team culture
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Early-finish Fridays
- Rewards and recognition for all department within the business
- Perks including health benefits
If you’re interested in this exciting role we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
£20k-£40k + Excellent benefits – Hertfordshire – Permanent Are you looking for a change? A new career or a chance to progress? We have a fantastic new opportunity for a driven Trainee
£20000 - £40000 per annum
up to £35,000
£20k-£40k + Excellent benefits – Hertfordshire – Permanent Are you looking for a change? A new career or a chance to progress? We have a fantastic new opportunity for a driven Recruitment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.