Construction Manager - Data Centre
My client is looking for a Construction Manager on a 6 month contract to oversee a project in Enfield the focus is going to be the M+E fit out, test reports and O&M reviews to deliver the clients data centres and supporting infrastructure to meet their services and customer needs
Data Centre experience will be necessary for the role and the selected candidate will be subject to securing security clearance (background check)
Working pattern 8.30 to 5.30 - Monday to Friday
Rate £300 - £325pd
Work Location: Enfield
- Demonstrate budgetary and programme control over complex projects
- Quality: Ensuring site project works including internal and contractor works meet design specifications and are carried out according to quality management procedures
- Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Produces consolidated reporting to the Construction Manager / Construction Director, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Stakeholder management across all parties (Interface with Clients, Architects, Designers and Contractors) to ensure a high performing project management team and supply chain that delivers the Construction projects to agreed budgets and programmes.
- Identification and notification of technical and commercial risks associated with site works
- Safety: Ensuring site project work is carried out according to safety policy and procedures.
- An ambassador, with a focus on the design and building of their critical facility offerings
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Centre Technician My client are looking for an experienced Data Centre Technician for their facility in London. They will be on a shift pattern that is 4 on and 4 off, with an increase in pay
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.