This vacancy has now expired
A leading name in the World of Data Centres is looking for a Critical Technician to join the team at one of thier brand-new facilities, with state-of-the art technology and industry leading energy efficiency features.
Thier data centres are all purpose built for single customers to meet the digital demands of the future. The innovative infrastructure incorporates a low energy indirect air-cooling system designed specifically to exploit the regions cooler climate. This groundbreaking solution will enable the scheme to deliver high levels of cooling with exceptionally low power consumption.
You will be part of a Shift Team that ensures the data center is run both smoothly and efficiently. As a Critical Technician, you will be responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all equipment associated with the data centre. The work is scheduled during 24/7 operation.
Other core assignments include:
- Operational and preventative maintenance tasks on all Mechanical & Electrical equipment as assigned.
- Respond and close service requests from customers within service level agreement.
- Ensure all plant equipment operates in its most efficient condition.
- Participate in site specific process development.
- Perform daily rounds throughout the entire facility to log readings, carry out visual inspections on all equipment, rooms and systems.
- Write daily shift reports including ongoing equipment maintenance work, prepare handovers for the incoming shift team.
- Assist management in the process of incident management as well as root cause analysis.
- Ensure compliance of all the critical environment policies and standard operating procedures.
- Be the first response whenever an incident occurs, escalate according to established protocols and work on the ground under the supervision and coordination of the emergency response team.
- Will have to live local or be willing to relocate for the position.
As a Critical Technician you are required to have
- Minimum trade school degree within Electrical or Mechanical education and/or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with electrical systems in a critical environment and/or at a data center or 5 years of experience with regular electrical systems.
- In-depth knowledge of various maintenance fundamentals enough to deal with service and repairs.
- Ability to perform a broad range of complex and non-routine work activities with some degree of personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- A sense for detail yet at the same time have a great overview.
- Computer system literate (BMS, CMMS, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Norwegian and/or English language skills
Get in touch and apply! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent company.
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Republic of Ireland
Exciting and challenging pharmaceutical project in central Ireland requires a Suite Team Lead to be responsible for the black utilities. To develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for
Based in Germany, on an initial 24-month contract, you will take full ownership of a new pharmaceutical facility costing up to €100m. It will be this person’s responsibility to deliver the large
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.