Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the technical support for new product introduction (NPI) and commercial manufacturing.
- Design, review and execute process development studies.
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures and substandard performance
- At least two years related work experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Technical Knowledge of process monitoring systems, automation systems (DeltaV) and data systems (Pi System) within a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience with sterile filling processes and equipment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team to support a €500 million
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.