Look no further!
Our client, an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately 94,000 employees worldwide, coming from different fields, different generations, but all driven by a single purpose: translating science into lasting contributions to health. The company generates over 450 pharmaceutical products!
Working with our client, you’ll experience a myriad of cultures, geographies, businesses and technologies. You’ll tackle a wide array of problems including some of the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. And you’ll be part of a company committed to helping you build a fulfilling life and a rewarding career!
Currently they are looking for a Senior Scientist to join their ever growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
In this role you will be responsible for maximizing product quality in an efficient and timely manner. The focus will be on supporting the clients oral pharmaceutical products. You will be working in close collaboration with the manufacturing, Quality, Supply chain and Analytical S&T.
- MSc or PhD degree in pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering or food technology
- At least 5 years of experience with various aspects of manufacturing in a relevant operational or technical support environment (experience with technology transfer, quality systems, costs of goods assessment, unit operation expertise, connecting material attributes with product performance)
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting
- Good reporting skills, both technical reports and (regulatory) CMC docs
- Able to communicate at various levels with professionals with different expertise
- Experience with Lean/Six-Sigma methodologies highly desirable (Green belt level or higher)
- Good command of English
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our Partner in beautiful Amsterdam is looking for Project Planner to assist them in their exciting project located nearby Schipol airport. You would be working with the team of engineers and
Are you interested in working for a worldwide top-10 Pharmaceutical client working on their animal health vaccines facility in Central Netherlands for 6-12-months? The site is approximately 1
One of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently expanding their AS&T team. They are looking for an Analytical Scientist to focus on the API Division of the business.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.