Junior Process Engineer
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
As a Process Engineer you will responsible for assisting in optimising the manufacturing process, and ensuring technical excellence at the Cork facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide Technical Support for the commissioning and qualification of the drug substance manufacturing process.
- Support the facility start-up process.
- Deliver qualified raw materials and consumables for the manufacturing process.
- Author, review and approve manufacturing documentation.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and lead investigations through scientific problem-solving approaches.
- Support change management for the manufacturing process.
- Lead and participate in process validation studies.
- Establish and lead the continued process verification program to effectively manage product life cycles.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment preferably with cGMP experience
- Some Process Engineering knowledge or experience.
- If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Instrumentation Engineer - Ireland – Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated
Automation / IT Lead – 11 month contract – Ireland With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.