Regulatory Medical Writer
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Regulatory Medical Writer seeking a new and exciting opportunity, if so read on.
Our global client based in the beautiful city of Paris is now looking for a professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Medical writing of all types of Regulatory and clinical study documentation, including Investigator Brochures, clinical study reports and protocols.
- Preparation of regulatory responses to health authorities
- Preparation of marketing applications
- Previous Scientific or Medical Writing experience
- Post-grad Science degree
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the marketing authorisation applications and regulatory would be advantageous.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within an established team of like-minded professionals.
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clinical Project Manager - Paris - Permanent - Full time Our Global client based in Paris is now looking for two Clinical Project Managers to join their busy hub of other PM's on a permanent basis.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.