Senior Capital Project Engineer
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Senior Capital Project Engineers!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Capital Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage Cap-Ex projects, from inception to completion in line with the client’s project policy
- Manage projects over a multi-year duration with portfolio size of £3 to £5 million
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals
- Define, monitor and maintain project programmes through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets
- Support capital project team as required
- Keep abreast of new technologies and innovations that would add value to the site
- Over 4 years’ experience as a Capital Project Engineer within the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experience of working on projects over £3 million
- BSc or BEng in an engineering discipline
- GMP experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you an experienced Systems Process Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of Systems Process
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.