This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Validation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (cleaning and sterilization validation periodic reviews, re-qualifications, temperature mapping).
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Previous experience working as a Validation Engineer in a pharma/bio facility.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles would be beneficial.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
Senior Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.