QC Microbiology Analyst
This position will be responsible for qualifying the Microbiology Quality Control lab and the transfer of Microbiological analytical methods including but not limited to cutting edge Rapid Microbiological Methods.
This person will be key in the layout of the lab testing flow to ensure the process is streamlined and in line with their lean principles. Additional development opportunities within the micro and chemistry lab will be strongly considered to recognize the tremendous value of knowledge / experience gained during the project phases.
To maximize the development opportunity, you will be the key talent in analytical Microbiology techniques and in current Pharmacopeia methods.
• The facility will utilize the latest innovations in technology and automation.
• You will work with a high performing cross functional team of talent sourced across the biotechnology industry. Together, the team will build the future of Biotech through a Quality culture that delivers unconstrained supply, Right First Time to their patients through an inspired team.
• You will provide support to the team and other analysts within the lab area, including training and guidance on their area of expertise.
• 1-3 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in working in a microbiology lab unit and working with contract labs.
• Experience in compendial testing for water and environmental monitoring in clean room environments.
• Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS, Trending systems).
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of this new strategic Drug Substance
Republic of Ireland
QA CSV Engineer required to join a global biotech company in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract to start as soon as possible. One of the main job functions will be to provide QA support for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.