QC Microbiology Analyst
This vacancy has now expired
This position will be responsible for qualifying the Microbiology Quality Control lab and the transfer of Microbiological analytical methods including but not limited to cutting edge Rapid Microbiological Methods.
This person will be key in the layout of the lab testing flow to ensure the process is streamlined and in line with their lean principles. Additional development opportunities within the micro and chemistry lab will be strongly considered to recognize the tremendous value of knowledge / experience gained during the project phases.
To maximize the development opportunity, you will be the key talent in analytical Microbiology techniques and in current Pharmacopeia methods.
• The facility will utilize the latest innovations in technology and automation.
• You will work with a high performing cross functional team of talent sourced across the biotechnology industry. Together, the team will build the future of Biotech through a Quality culture that delivers unconstrained supply, Right First Time to their patients through an inspired team.
• You will provide support to the team and other analysts within the lab area, including training and guidance on their area of expertise.
• 1-3 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in working in a microbiology lab unit and working with contract labs.
• Experience in compendial testing for water and environmental monitoring in clean room environments.
• Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS, Trending systems).
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Global Biotechnology organisation requiring a QP to join their team! Dublin is a hub for the Life Sciences Sector at present with major global players investing in manufacturing facilities here.
IT Lab Systems Engineer - €1 billion project - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility
Data Integrity Lead – Dublin – 6-Month Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.